- Manjana on Ülemõtlemisest
- arturrapp on Ülemõtlemisest
- leiki on Kuidas kasvatada tubakat
- l2biminusilmade on Kuidas kasvatada tubakat
- ' on Vareste pidusöök. 1. osa, R. R. Martin
- Manjana on Muretaignast marjakook
- lauapealne on Muretaignast marjakook
- Manjana on Vareste pidusöök. 1. osa, R. R. Martin
- väga väga naine on Vareste pidusöök. 1. osa, R. R. Martin
Viimaste päevade loetuimad
- Malaaria ennetusravimitest lapsevanema vaatenurgast /// About Malaria preventive medicines from parent’s point of view Ethel Köök
- Vangist välja Indigoaalane
- Eksida meil siin ei tohi, ei, ei, ei! mormelar
- HTMLi atribuutide katsetus blogis / Testing HTML atributes in the blog Ethel
- Veidi nalja demokraatia teemal vooglaid
- "Kõik kliendid on rohkem või vähem kaabakad" Indrek Saul
- Ahmedabad Mari Kiduke
- Üleskutse Mari Kiduke
- “Isa” Mari Kiduke
- Turvatsoonid Ida-Hiina mere kohal ja Põhja-Korea sisevõitlus Leslie
- Gunmakers could make 'tremendous difference'One year after the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, US gun violence continues unabated. European manufacturers compound the problem. Rabbi Joel Mosbacher talks to DW about his mission for change.
- Dr Phil Clark: 'Need for another round of negotiations' in DRCThe Democratic Republic of Congo and M23 rebels have signed agreements to end the conflict in the east of the country. But these agreements contradict one another, says political scientist Phil Clark from SOAS in London.
- Vaginas 'more feared than plutonium'A year after the fatal gang rape of a young medical student in New Delhi, Indians have started addressing sexual violence more openly; others should take a cue from the country, says Vagina Monologues author Eve Ensler.
- Ukraine President Yanukovych refuses to resign as opposition talks yield littleUkraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych has resisted calls for his resignation in talks with the opposition. Yanukovych said there was no need for him to quit after weathering a parliamentary no-confidence vote.
- 'Life hasn't changed much' for father of NirbhayaLast year a young woman was raped and tortured in New Delhi. Mass protests helped in changing the laws against rape to ensure justice for the victim, but for the victim's father, time seems to have come to a standstill.
- Get your swag on with Germany's youthFrom YOLO to Yallah, Germany's teens borrow words from other languages to make sure their parents and teachers don't understand. Now they're going beyond English and adapting terms from Arabic and Turkish.
- Europe's banks need €110 billion to keep credit ratings 13. detsember 2013Europe's 50 biggest banks need capital injections of up to €110 billion to remain strong enough to sustain their credit ratings, Standard and Poor's has said.
- Madrid vows to block Catalonia referendum 13. detsember 2013The Spanish government has vowed to block Catalonia from holding an independence referendum, with EU Council chief Van Rompuy renewing the warning that the region would no longer be part of the EU if it split off.
- [Review] Playing at a British EU exit 13. detsember 2013Playing at a British EU exit. Is it a case of: 'can't live with them. But don't particularly want to live without them either'?
- EU data retention law said to breach privacy rights 13. detsember 2013The EU data retention directive breaches the charter of fundamental rights, an EU advocate general has said.
- [Ticker] Hollande wants 'permanent European fund' for emergency interventions 13. detsember 2013At next week's EU summit French President Francois Hollande wants a "permanent European fund" set up to finance emergency interventions such as in the Central African Republic, reports AFP. "We need a permanent European fund, not a fund for each individual operation," he said during a state visit to Brazil.