- Sa ei tohi tappa! | Anonüümsed jutud on Gifi äpp. Vol 2
- Anu T on Eesti haridussüsteem ei toeta riiki
- Gifi äpp. Vol 2 | Anonüümsed jutud on Gifi äpp
- Manjana on Eksklusiivsed fotod: Mallukas Daki Kortermaja esitlusel lapseta!
- Mallukas on Eksklusiivsed fotod: Mallukas Daki Kortermaja esitlusel lapseta!
- grexu3 on Temperamendi test
- Manjana on Ülemõtlemisest
- arturrapp on Ülemõtlemisest
- leiki on Kuidas kasvatada tubakat
Viimaste päevade loetuimad
- Udo Uibo Sõnalood Indigoaalane
- Inimesi on kahte sorti Urmas
- Sanktsioonid Urmas
- tobe on olla kiivritu Mallukas
- Miks naised ilusatele meestele rohkem vigu andeks annavad? / Kui sa ei vaata mehi enam sama pilguga… / Kui sa ise oled ühe mehe endale nii-öelda vaimseks õpetaja määranud (temalt endalt küsimata muidugi)… Printsess
- Viimased kiired päevad tööl Ethel Köök
- AVAKOOSOLEK Kristi
- Ukrainast, rahulikult Manjana
- Feminismist läbi kurja feministi silmade Manjana
- Alfa-isast normaalne naine ei taha Manjana
- Japan PM appoints five women in reshuffled cabinetJapan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has revamped his cabinet and appointed women to nearly a third of the posts. It equals the highest ever number of female lawmakers in the government's executive, set in 2001.
- Obama arrives in Estonia to reassure Baltic leadersUS President Barack Obama has touched down in Estonia. He is due to hold talks with Baltic leaders as NATO prepares to bolster its military presence in Eastern Europe amid the Ukraine crisis.
- Ex-general: NATO has failed blatantly in UkraineA former top German military officer has accused NATO of grave mistakes with regard to Russia in the Ukraine crisis. It's high time the two sides talked, retired general Harald Kujat tells DW.
- Calais mayor issues port closure threat to UK over immigrantsCalais mayor Natacha Bouchart has threatened to shut the French port unless Britain helps address the problem of immigrants arriving there to illegally cross the English Channel. Bouchard has demanded financial help.
- US probes veracity of Sotloff videoUS intelligence analysts have been working to determine the veracity of a video purporting to show the beheading of US journalist Steven Sotloff. The apparent killing has met with worldwide condemnation.
- Germany slips in world competitiveness table, falling behind USGermany has dropped a rung in the World Economic Forum's rankings for economic competitiveness, falling from fourth to fifth place. Europe's largest economy found itself leapfrogged by the United States.
- Mogherini backs Western Balkan enlargement 2. september 2014Italian minister and incoming top EU diplomat Mogherini has called for progress on Western Balkan enlargement, while saying Russia is no longer an EU “partner”.
- [Ticker] Swiss economy flatlines 2. september 2014Switzerland's economy recorded zero growth in the second quarter of 2014, the country's State Secretariat for Economics reported on Tuesday. Analysts said that the performance, which mirrors the eurozone's flat performance between April and June, was the result of lower exports with the eurozone and a fall in construction spending.
- France wants to create new EU migration post 2. september 2014France wants to create a European coordinator to ensure member states follow through more rapidly on their asylum and border control commitments.
- Juncker starts interviews for new EU commission 2. september 2014Incoming EU commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker has started meeting the nominees for his 28-strong college, but gender balance continues to be a problem.
- Berlin-Paris tensions re-emerge as ECB ponders stimulus 2. september 2014ECB chief Draghi is testing the mood of EU governments as he ponders whether to unleash a new wave of monetary stimulus to boost the eurozone's struggling economy.